My thanks to fellow 12 X 12 in 2012 participant Patricia Tilton at Children’s Books Heal for passing the Liebster Blog Award to me. I hope you will pop over and look at the incredible list of books she has reviewed that are healing for children and families with special needs. It has been a pleasure to get to know Pat as a writer, a parent, and an all-around incredibly kind, wonderful person!
“Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to their blogs.”
I am required to thank the giver, add the award to my blog, list five things about myself, and select five bloggers to whom I wish to bestow a Liebster Blog Award.
Five Things About Me: (that you may or may not know)
1. At my first post-college professional job interview, I was asked to tell a story about the worst job I’d ever had and what I learned from it. I was hired that day!
2. I spent my first day at said job stuffing my boss’s wedding invitations. That led me to seriously re-consider formulating a new answer to #1, and nurtured a deep desire to elope if I should ever marry.
3. My husband and I did not elope, and I did not ask my assistant to stuff our wedding invitations.
4. One of my greatest current regrets is that my passport has expired. I still enjoy leafing through it to look at all the stamps I collected.
5. If I had a current passport, the first place I would go is Anguilla.
Here are five blogs I want to highlight by passing the Liebster Award. I hope that you will stop by and visit their sites:
Angela Dahle http://angelapenadahle.wordpress.com/
Anna Coates http://www.greenteantoast.blogspot.com/
Carter Higgins http://designofthepicturebook.com/
Lita Judge http://wpblog.litajudge.com/about/